BlueBoard-LPC214X-S is a stamp board for NGX’s Blueboard Base. The LPC2148 microcontroller has 512KB of internal flash and 32+8K RAM, can be clocked up to 60Mhz. LPC2148 features include USB 2.0 device, 2xUARTs, RTC, 2x10bit ADCs each ADC has multiple channels, 1xDAC, 6XPWM, 2xI2C, 1xSPI, 1XSSP, 2x32-bit TIMERS, FAST I/0 support and WDT. LPC2148 also supports In System Programming (ISP).
Following are the salient features of the board:
- Dimensions: 47x47 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material
- 12MHz crystal
- 32Khz crystal for RTC
User Manual (Same as BlueBoard-lpc214x)
Sample Code (Same as BlueBoard-lpc214x)
What tools to use?
Our products are in general not tied up to one particular tool. All the tools that support lpc1700 cortex-M3 series of micro controllers can be used, to name a few:
- KEIL uvision4 IDE a 32K code limited version could be used
- Rowley Crossworks comes with 30 day evaluation version
- IAR workbench a 32K code limited version could be used
- And off course GCC based open source tool chains
- For those who wish to program (hex files) using parallel port programmer could consider H-JTAG
How to program the board?
There are various options:
- JTAG interface: one could use either parallel port programmer or NGX ARM USB JTAG
- ISP programming: Programming through the on chip boot loader using UART interface and Flash Magic
- USB Secondary Bootloader
For any technical queries about our products you can mail to email@example.com